The Dough Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Also accepting applications for cashier/ server/ kitchen positions. Please scroll down for selection.
The Dough Company is now hiring for full time and part time management positions.
We are a locally owned full service restaurant featuring Italian food. We have been serving the best pizza and pasta for over 30 years.
We are looking for energetic, service oriented people to supervise a staff of 40. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the restaurant. Responsible for training and leading the staff; responsible for food quality and food safety; responsible for friendly and accurate service; responsible for guest satisfaction and enjoyment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays with reliable transportation.
- Hours may vary. Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting products of supplies weighing up to 45 +or – lbs. Repetitive hand and wrist motion. Also, walking, squatting, climbing, kneeling pushing and pulling, reaching, carrying, simple and power grasping with hands.
- May be working around machinery and equipment for up to 10 hours.
- May be exposed to extremes in temperature for up to 4 hours (walk in freezer/ cooler), pizza oven, oven, stove, pasta cooker.
- Exposure to loud working environment.
- Some exposure to chemicals, fire, gases and odors
- Work with hot, cold, and hazardous equipment as well as operate phones, computer, fax machine, copiers, cash register and other office equipment.
- Frequent hand washing.
- Tasks may be subject to change and are not intended to be an exhausted list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
We require high school diploma or equivalency.
ServeSafe™ certified a plus.
1-2 years in food service preferred.
- Competitive wages
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacations
- Meal discounts
- 401(k) with employer match
- Friendly work environment
- Reasonable 40-50 weekly hrs.
- Advancement opportunities
Please Fill out the below application as well as upload your Resume in the provided area or mail to:
The Dough Company
570 Kidder St.
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
Attention: Ralph Del Priore