The Dough Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accepting applications for cashier/ server/ kitchen positions. Please scroll down for selection.
The Dough Company is now hiring for service staff and kitchen positions.
We are a locally owned full service restaurant featuring Italian food. We have been serving the best pizza and pasta for over 30 years.
We are looking for energetic, service oriented people.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules. Our operating hours are 11am to 9pm Sun-Thursday. 11am -10pm Friday and Saturday.
- Hours may vary. Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting products of supplies weighing up to 30 +or – lbs. Repetitive hand and wrist motion. Also, walking, squatting, climbing, kneeling pushing and pulling, reaching, carrying, simple and power grasping with hands.
- May be exposed to extremes in temperature (walk in freezer/ cooler), pizza oven, oven, stove, pasta cooker.
- Work with hot and cold products
- Frequent hand washing.
- Tasks may be subject to change and are not intended to be an exhausted list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Command of the English language
- PA Law requires Kitchen Staff must be at least 16 years old and Servers and Cashiers must be at least 18 years old.
- Competitive wages
- Meal discounts
- Friendly work environment
- Reasonable working hours
- Advancement opportunities
Please Fill out the below application